CF10 Rugby Trust is a democratic and representative forum open to all supporters of Cardiff rugby.
We aim to:
- Ensure that the voice of all supporters is central and foremost when major decisions are being made at Cardiff Arms Park and to achieve the greatest possible supporter influence in the running of the club.
- To continue to build the Trust’s holding of directly owned and proxy shares thereby creating a significant influence on decision making at AGMs and EGMs of the company.
- Act as a critical friend to Cardiff Rugby and its associate sides, supporting innovation when appropriate and challenging views and opinions when these conflict with the views of members.
- To ensure that the continuous history of Cardiff rugby is preserved and promoted via:
- Cardiff Rugby Museum
- Future developments at and of Cardiff Arms Park
- The branding and strategy of the professional rugby team, including retaining ‘Cardiff’ in the team name.
- To work in partnership with other regional and local supporter groups in order to maximise our influence at the national and local level.